Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Region 3 DVDs

Options
  • 30-11-2005 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Does anyone know if the covers are covered in asian language or are the blurbs and stuff still in english? Thanks in advance!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

Think it depends who you buy from. I bought a few from koreandvds.com and it was a mixture of English/Korean. The quality was crap. Think they cut some of the movies. Bought some from cdwow and they were in english.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Johnner111

Thanks a million mate, i'm orderin from cdwow so fingers crossed :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Most of the region 3's I've bought from cdwow have had non English covers, but the synopsis/blurb on the back is usually in English aswell as Mandarin/Cantonese/Korean whichever applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Is it by any chance a shaw bros flick johner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

Actually checked my dvd's and a couple have "dual language" but some are just english....sorry Johner:o

• Advertisement
Advertisement