Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polycom

Options
  • 30-11-2005 12:07am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have an IP300 with Blueface. I can make out going calls no problem but it will only take incoming calls just after it boots for a few mins then it stops.

Anyone come accross a problem like this before? I have X-Lite clients as well that have no problems. My best guess is a firewall problem but that should effect the softphones equally.

We have a very short DHCP lease so I might try a static IP for the laugh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭damalo

Have recently bought a Polycom 300 also - great phones. A static will be much easier to troubleshoot but in general the IP300 is a great phone (had the grandstream peice of rubbish before)

I presume you are using Bface? Give them a ring on support because they are extremely helpful

Advertisement