Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone send me a brief synopsis of A Storm of Swords?

Options
  • 29-11-2005 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭

Hey,

So, I'm finally going to get around to reading A Feast for Crows. Problem is, its been years since I read A Storm of Swords. I was going to read it again, but all my books are currently stashed in the attic somewhere and it would be an unholy pain to find it.

Can some kind soul send me a brief paragraph or two about what happened to the main characters in A Storm of Swords? I read the blurb for Crows which mentioned things like Samwell Tarly coming south with a mysterios baby, and something about the woman Brienne, among other stuff. I don't remember any mysterious baby and I can't really remember any details about Brienne.

So, just a few lines for each of the characters maybe, about what happened to them in the last book to jog my memory.

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Mythago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

jesus thats brilliant! I'll have a browse of that and pick up what i need to jog my memory. I hate feeling "lost" four books into a complicated series. Cheers!

Advertisement