Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player ratings

Options
  • 29-11-2005 6:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

What's the highest player rating you've seen in post match analysis? I think I've only ever seen as high as 8.0, and that was when shevchenko scored 4 goals. I don't know if it's changed for WE9/PES5, but I'm playing WE8.

They're really badly calculated, anyway :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Ive told you this before Balfa, you cannae get greater than 8.0 for a player if you're consistently playing on 2star difficulty :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭dr zoidberg

The highest I've had is 8.5 (6*). The ratings are much better in this game than PES4, in 4 you had to do everything perfect to even get a rating of 7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

Gerrard got an 8.5 for me today. 7 shots on target. 2 goals and an assist.. 5 stars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

Is it the harder level you play on the better the ratings become?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭jones

i was trying to figure this out myself
    i've had Robinho score 2 set up 1 and win a penalty in a cup final and he still only got a 7 and this was on 6 stars. then i've had other players who hadnt appeared to do anything special get an 8.0!!!
    is it to do with passes completed or something??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

It's to do with loads of different attributes, depending on what position the player plays, he gets different +/- points for doing/ no doing certain things.

ie. a midfielder plays, has a 22/24 short passes complete, maybe 5 tackles/possession wins, a decent dribble distance and completion rate etc... He'll get at least an 8.0.

A defender needs higher tackles, headers won, clearances etc...

Striker obviously needs goals, but you'll find just chances on target and runs made with an end product pass or shot, will give them a decent rating at the end of the match.

Advertisement