Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ Quik - Trauma

Options
  • 28-11-2005 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Excellent album, real old school west coast/G-Funk style but very fresh aswell. been listening to it loads in the last week, reminds me of my youth :v:
    Has a few guest artists too, Chingy, Nate Dogg, The Game(who i dont really like but the track he's on is excellent) Wyclef and others.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000AGTQ54/103-1023408-8875849

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

I thought he retired 2 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Nah he's still around,always was a good producer,worked on Jigga's Black Album and Kweli's Quality.Not a completely terrible MC either.

Might get his newest album if its cheap.Can't stand Chingy or Wyclef though.Pity he hasn't got some decent MC's on there.

I read an interview before his last album and he said he was giving up rapping

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

Kristok wrote:
    I read an interview before his last album and he said he was giving up rapping

You must feel awfully betrayed that he lied to you.

wow your reply just has me in stitches your so witty :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

You're a fúcking retard Kristok, none of your posts in this thread were neccessary and only the first one was in any way relevant.
    Its clowns like you that make this forum a chore to read

that personal insult was deliberate so i'll get banned from this forum and not have to read you and your ilks asinine bullshít anymore now run off and report it then get back to posting drivel

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

echomadman banned. pm sent.

echomadman wrote:
    You're a fúcking retard Kristok, none of your posts in this thread were neccessary and only the first one was in any way relevant.
    Its clowns like you that make this forum a chore to read

that personal insult was deliberate so i'll get banned from this forum and not have to read you and your ilks asinine bullshít anymore now run off and report it then get back to posting drivel

Dont know what you freaked out for you got smart with me so I got smart with you. If you cant handle it dont start it. And seeing as I only just saw your post so no need to report anything.

Advertisement