Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

get together for a bit of fun?

Options
  • 28-11-2005 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

im lookin for a couple of musicians to get toghether with and play a couple of things. just for the fun really. i`d like to get used to playin with other musicians and also try to get a couple of origionals done too, maybe. im a guitarist, 16. lookin for a bass, drummer, singer, and maybe another guitarist.(lead or rythm)lookin to do some rock and punk. preferably located around raheny/donaghmede, somewhere around there

some influences, beatles, led zeppelin, arctic monkeys, green day, rhcp, babyshambles, ramones, the germs, datsuns, ac-dc, fugazi, nirvana, oasis, ratm,rolling stones, zutons, and a lot more.

please get back to me if your interested!!. agese 15 -18 or so

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Chalky.G

any 1? c`mon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RG

Where You From?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Chalky.G

im from donaghmede, what about u? how old are u?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

im a guitarist, 17 from santry wouldnt mind playin but iv only being playin for about 6 months so i dont have much exp. when it comes to playin wit other people

Advertisement