Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player / vocalist available

Options
  • 28-11-2005 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi there,

Experienced bass player / vocalist available for gigging covers band in the dublin area.

Cheers,

Jay.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 frux

Hi Jay, what style of music do you play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jay1971

Hi,

I've played many styles over the years but I generally enjoy playing melodic stuff with good vocals / harmonies?

Bass influences are the standard rock / blues fare - John Entwhistle, Jack Bruce, John Paul Jones, Paul McCartney etc...

Vocal influences are too many to mention.....

Are you guys gigging? What kind of stuff do you play?

Cheers,

Jay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 frux

Yes I'm actually giging on my own at the moment with backing tracks, but found an amazing drummer and want to set up the full band. I have already composed the entire album "The Five Seasons", so now I'm looking for a bass player to learn it and start giging with the band. But I don't think you'll like the style, check my web site anyway and let me know what you think.

http://www.courchinoux.com/the-five-seasons/index.php

Also four songs on CPU.ie at:
    http://artists.cpu.ie/bands/804/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jay1971

I've had a look at the website and sadly, you're right. I'm not really into playing that kind of stuff. 10 years ago this would've been an ideal project but my tastes have mellowed these days.

Best of luck, though.

Cheers,

Jay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jGing

Hi
    Kildare based covers band looking for vocalist, bass skills could be serious advantage. Gigs waiting contact ging@the unforgiven.ie
    Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement