Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a book bound as a gift (in Dublin)

Options
  • 28-11-2005 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hey,hopefully this is in the right place, i'm posting for a friend.

Basically they want to find somewhere in Dublin where you can bring a book off the shelf (paperback) and have it bound fancily,hardcover, most likely in leather, maybe with an inscription, to give as a gift.

Is this feasible? Any ideas? Not only on where to get it done and also how much it would likely cost.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭Sarn

Try the Thesis Centre on Camden St in Dublin. Ph. 4753616. I'm sure they can modify it for a paperback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭hoolio

Thanks for the quick reply, i'll pass it along, might pop in myself actaully,i'll be passing near Camden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭davros

There's a top quality bindery in Kerry, at Muckross House. I know you said Dublin, but I presume this could be done by post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭hoolio

Really? Never knew that actually, and one of my parents is from practically right beside the place. That opens up whole other avenues,thanks.

Advertisement