Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blueface Account PBX Panel

Options
  • 28-11-2005 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

How does one configure the PBX panel for the Unavailable and Busy sections?
    i.e. save the numbers typed in?:v:

It mightn't work but ohhhhhh its supports Drag n' Drop

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Well all I did was drag the mobile phone over to the first panel of the Unavailable box, type my mobile number into the box and then select the 2nd field from the dropdown box.
    Everything saved and done.

Perhaps it might be a idea for blueface to make a tutorial for this section of their site as I can see alot of people getting confused :)

[EDIT] I'd make up some screenshots only for I don't have any image programs on the pc I'm using

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭RedRooster

No. Didn't work when I tried that. (using Firefox)

Sometimes websites can be too clever for their own good.

What's bloody wrong with with providing an interface that works? It's not too bad though. At least is supports drag n' drop.

Image3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭WillieFlynn

RedRooster wrote:
    How does one configure the PBX panel for the Unavailable and Busy sections?
    i.e. save the numbers typed in?:v:

It mightn't work but ohhhhhh its supports Drag n' Drop
    If you email them they will add the numbers infor you........ I wounder is this just for the short term untill the interface is fully working.

Blueface has excellent support. A Couple of question for them.

Does the PBX Panel busy section work
    Does the PBX Panel busy section work with firefox.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

RedRooster wrote:
    Blueface has excellent support. A Couple of question for them.
    Does the PBX Panel busy section work
    Does the PBX Panel busy section work with firefox.

It is working (atleast for me) and its working in Firefox 1.5 as well, only thing you might want to watch is use of the adblock extention on the blueface website

• Advertisement

I hate those "It works on my machine" answers. lol:v:

RedRooster wrote:
    I hate those "It works on my machine" answers. lol:v:

Well I'll admit that I did at first have problems, anytime I tried to change my voicemail e-mail address the panel would just sit their saving and after that I stopped getting voicemail e-mails.
    So I phoned e-mail blueface about the voicemail e-mail problem and ever since the PBXGUI is working fine, I've since setup a busy forward to my mobile.

Might be worth dropping blueface a mail?

Thanks for the reply. Will try one more time with the PBX Panel:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭aaronc

RedRooster wrote:
    Thanks for the reply. Will try one more time with the PBX Panel:v:
    Sorry about any frustration caused, we could have explained the situation better. People who were earlier customers need to have their configurations imported before the PBX GUI will work. We are migrating them as fast as we can but anyone in a rush can be moved to the top of the list by dropping us an email.

Aaron

Thats no problem. I thought I was going mad:v: Arron. As long as it wasn't me. There is no urgent need at the moment, I just saw the PBX GUI section and said cool. When I couldn't get it to save,:v: grrrrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭amby666

Well impressed Aaron. Looks like true 24x7 support!

Probably a bit more than we could expect....;)

Advertisement