Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find a range like this? :)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Pah. First round on target, next 29 somewhere in the general vicinity of the backstop. That's not real shooting :D

Now me, I'd prefer one of these :
    mak1.jpg

mak2.jpg

mak7.jpg

Or one of these:
    6.jpg

4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Dont knock it until you try it Sparks.:D There is alot to be said for full auto as a great stress reliver:D .
    As to where, most US states that allow Class3 ownership,Switzerland,Finland,Latvia,Lithuania,Russia,The next life.:D
    Here ,two chances.:(

I can think of better ways to relieve stress CG!
    Admittedly most of those ways do require a masseuse, but still, you're not covered in dust and dirt and grime with sore arms and half-working ears at the end of it (depending on masseuse of course :D ).

But seriously; while the Munich Airgun Hall might be out of our reach, that 3P air rifle range above is a JROTC range from the states - so if that's what one highschool kids team can get for air rifle, why can't we have something similar in Ireland for a national range?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Dont knock full auto shooting till you have tried it is all i'll say :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Thought it was just a tad bit dangerous, see that guy with the 2 fully auto glocks? That was stupid... Dumb americans...

As for the full auto firing, it is brill... Only got to fire the Bren and Steyr on full auto but it's pure class :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Steyr on full auto but it's pure class :)

Most never get to do that with live rounds (not offically anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Ahhh isnt that just so cute!!! a 3 year old with a full auto, belt fead heavy machine gun.......im sorry im just a big softy :D:D

In all fareness id find that great fun. What harm is it doing to anyone? as long as its danger in a controled and safe way. Its a pity we dont have the freedom to do it here. But until the goverment here sees that we dont need to be toilet trained anymore..........

Lets face it, most blokes like to blow things up, burn things or just wreck it for the sake of wrecking it (stock cars and the like). I did chemistry at collage and most of my Lecturers had stories about how they made high explosives or blew things up, and not just when they were young.

One told us that when he was doing his Phd he made nitroglycerin in the collage lab. It was only when he was looking at his PINT:eek: of nitro did he realise what he was after doing and the question presented its self "what do i do with it now" :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Babble

That video is Soooooo last week! :p
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054854728

Maybe one day the Black and Brown gunners will see eye to eye:D

Advertisement