Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Wanted, preferably with an interest in Post Rock

Options
  • 26-11-2005 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

As above, looking for a drummer in his twenties to help get our post rock project up and running, at the moment it’s just myself and a bass player but we hope to expand the line up around an initial core group of three or four members.

We are both 23 and my main musical influences would be but not limited to,
    At the Drive-In, Radiohead, Muse, Rage Against the Machine, Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky, God Speed You Black Emperor, Queens of the Stone Age, Weezer, Tool
    …and you will know us by the Trail of Dead, Pink Floyd, Jimmi Hendrix, My Bloody Valentine,

We don’t need a technically brilliant drummer but we need a drummer who can fit into the mood of the song and then drive it forward at the appropriate times. A tech friendly drummer would be a bonus but is not necessary.

Reply here or email thefanj [at] yahoo.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭endac1

Hey,
    I like the influences.
    Whereabouts are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

We will probably be rehearsing in Dublin City centre or on the south side about twenty minutes outside the centre.

If you're interested drop me a mail.

Cheers

Advertisement