Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr. Miyagi (Pat Morita) R.I.P.

Options
  • 25-11-2005 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭

I loved the Karate Kid movies as a kid, so I'm sad to hear of the death of Pat Morita.....

RIP Pat, Wax on.

AP Article

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Wow, an oscar nomination for the first Karate movie. Never knew that. The 2nd film was my favourite.

Any idea how he died? I assume he just passed away. He was still sorta young at 73.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

In AH too.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Swiftwind

Aww no way. I'm sad to hear that. My Karate Kid dvd is coming out tonight then!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭paconnors

here's another link.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Just looking at IMDB....the Karate Dog? Is that like Karate Kid 5 or something :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Like all great people who wax on, they must wax off as well.

R.I.P.in'-it-up.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I loved the Karate Kid movies. For those who dont know Karate Kid 2 is actually on the TV at the moment on Toonami. Im watching it.

R.I.P. Pat Morita

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

NOOOOO, MR MIYAGI! :(:(

That's bad news

Advertisement