Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap(ish) hairdresser in limerick?

Options
  • 25-11-2005 2:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

I need to get my hair cut short(very important that it's not too short) and bleached blonde.

I'm wondering what kind of price range I'm looking at for this.

Getting it done right is more important than getting it done cheaply, but I still don't want to pay more than I have to.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

Check out the hairdresser near the Army barracks in Lord Edward Street. Never been there but I cant help noticing the "Gents haircut 7 euro" sign outside . . . . . . i really need to get out more :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

I'm a girl, and by short I mean girly short, like just above my chin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

what part of Limerick are you in/looking to get it done?

Doesn't matter as long as I can find it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

There's a place above X-travision on Thomas St that can be quite good. Not too expensive either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭RPGGAMER

why not model and its cheaper. i think. my sis does that and says its same as paying top dollar

I used to model, they could never do colour right :/

Advertisement