Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

startin band in tuam

Options
  • 24-11-2005 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,827 ✭✭✭✭

a guitarist or two and a bassist needed.my sister is a good enough singer and i'm a drummer. we're both female. we don't mind if ur a girl or boy or a bit of both. we're in tuam in galway.she's nearly 13 and i'm 16. i like greenday,mcfly,son of dork,simple plan and of course the sawdoctors.
    is their any1 out there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RG

Im from near Tuam! im 18 and playin guitar for a while! Ive wanted to be in band for quite a while! My 17 year old cousin is quite good on the acoustic! Hope to talk to ya soon mars!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,827 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

how far from tuam? we could meet someday in tuam and talk about setting up. male or female? i dont expect ya to be brill or anything just to have da craic and enjoy da music. my e-mail address is mary_m_k@hotmail.com if ya want to e-mail me and we could take it a step further.

it's all about da music dude!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RG

Hi Mars I had some trouble in sending you an e-mail! I would really like to follow through on startin a band! Could you give me a shout on ronanjames@u2.com and we could talk about meetin up! By the way im a male!!

Advertisement