Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Trailers

Options
  • 24-11-2005 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Just saw the trailers for M. Night Shyamalan's new Movie 'Lady in the Water' and also Bryan Singer's 'Superman Returns'

Both look great! Hopefully LITW will be a bit better then the 'Village'.....

If you get a chance check em out on the Warner movie site

Luka

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Luka wrong place to post this is mate. You should post it in the films forum.

You might get away with it since you are so new here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yeah, you're lucky I'll let you off without a ban, but I think a deriding is still in order...

You had a thread about Trailers... so you thought Reviews would be the forum to post that in? Despite there being a warning right at the top of the board where not even the most dim-witted specimens can miss it that says you'll be banned if you post a thread that isn't a review? Oh what genius we have amongst us. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Luka

Ooopss Sorry, wont happen again,

I could try and argue that I was looking for reviews of the trailers ;-) I know.....

Will pay more attention next time

Great site

Cheers

Luka

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

wow, someone is getting more lenient in their old age, eh KH?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Back on topic, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

he he thats more like it

yeah looking forward to lady in the water, ive been a fan of Shyamalan since unbreakable (never really like 6th sense)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

madrab wrote:
    yeah looking forward to lady in the water, ive been a fan of Shyamalan since unbreakable (never really like 6th sense)
    Unbreakable was the only Shyamalan film I liked. I haven't heard anything about Lady in the water, anyone have a vague synopsis of the concept?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Crucifix wrote:
    I haven't heard anything about Lady in the water, anyone have a vague synopsis of the concept?
    Things aren't as they seem with a dreadfully obvious twist at the end. Just a guess :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BrenC

Go for the slither trailer, Im really looking forward to that film, it looks like a fun, gory film.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/slither/

Advertisement