Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coillte publishes 'Recreation Policy 2005'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,055 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I wonder if there's anything in there about mountain biking around ticknock? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Sparks wrote:
    I wonder if there's anything in there about mountain biking around ticknock? :D
    Nothing specifically about Ticknock, but there's a handy flow chart on page 4 of the 'Cycling' section- http://www.coillte.ie/download/recreation/english/Coillte_Eng_11.pdf

Coillte appear at least to be willing to work with responsible groups to provide access to their forests. As a landowner myself, I can only imagine the headaches they have to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Hmm,Me think Coilte speak with forked tounge!!Or they backpedal.Considering there was the big /NARGC/Coilte flare up that prohibited any type of shooting on their lands.Why now the big change around?
    Also just a thought if airsoft is coming in.
    Most of the airsoft guns would fall under the "idonlikdelookodat"type weapons,which can be restricted category.
    Is this a stillborn child already??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Does any body know how I can get a copy of a permit granted for woodlands and who applied for it. We lost our wood after 30 years shooting rights to a group and were not even notified by coillte.

Advertisement