Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

remember when.....

Options
  • 24-11-2005 2:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

heres something i wrote earlier, i kind of got the idea and then decided to just run with it. i havnt written anything in a long time, i used to write every single day but for some reason i gave up. so heres my shot at writing again any feedback would be greatly appreciated and anyone who wants feedback in return just gimme a shout and ill hit your work up.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

8:10am
    "honey.......Wake up."
    "hey,i was just thinking about the time we were introduced to each other at your friends susans house.
    do you remember the way we both taught the food tasted better in each others company,
    how we would both notice every beautiful glimmering piece of light
    reflected in the chandliers? we swore to each other that they were an omen
    we both knew from day one we were meant for each other.
    when i saw you first i taught you were nothing short of sheer perfection, your smile dazzled me into a drunken stuppor.
    I cudnt keep my eyes off you.
    i knew instantly that you were the only one for me.
    Paul taught it was insane to get married after only 4 months. He was positive we wouldnt stay together with your father hating me as he did.
    I guess the jokes on him now though isnt it.
    you were always daddys little girl and daddy wasnt very pleased when i decided
    that we were moving out to the country away from his iron grip.
    your mother aswell, you told me what she really taught of me , our love conquered all though
    and just coudnt imagine a life without you in it.

i wish everything could have worked out for the better but life isnt always easy is it. its not all romance, we have bils to pay and
    work to do, im sorry im so busy, ill try to get out of work earlier in the future.

your skin looks really good now,the pale white look was definetly one for you.
    i wonder if i should give steve a call he was asking about you the other night.
    i told him you were very busy with work and thats why he didnt see you at tennis last week or this week.
    anyway i have to go to work now myself but ill be home at four o'clock today."

7:00pm
    "hey honey"
    "God work was awful today that A**hole greg was in pissing and moaning about me being 3 mintues late and he claimed there was a terrible smell coming off me.
    he had the nerve to request that i use the shower facilities and if i didnt he threatened to sack me. ME ive been working
    there for 6 Fu**ing years!I told him where to stick his Shi**y job too. Now we'll be able to have alot more time together.
    tomorrow we can have a nice lie in. maybe we'll even stay in bed all day together.
    im just going to go down the club and see a few of the lads
    i promise i wont be too late."

2:00am
    "honey *hic*....
    wake up for f**k sake.
    I love you babe you mean the world to me. I love you now more than i ever did. Now you dont answer back, now you listen to me, now you dont sleep around.
    Your perfect, your beautiful. you gave me the most precious look right before your eyes emptied. It wasnt fear or pain. it was understanding.
    understanding that you had pushed me too far, you realised that i couldnt forgive you for the life you had put me through. its strange that watching you dying is my fondest memory

Advertisement