Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young talented Rappers in Ireland

Options
  • 23-11-2005 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Irish music industry is growing well; Hip Hop is now very popular in Ireland.
    We have now many young talented rappers in this country. They need support and promotion, we don't have to critisize only but we can appreciate and support them as well. I heard about Mr. B.N.G, a young talented rapper from Dublin, only 13 years old. Here is his website: www.benrama.com Check it out !!! Please tell us about other talented rappers that you know in Ireland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

the beat makes that song! he might be a good rapper once he gets some tone in his voice, ever heard afroman's son rap on his album? hes much better and hes younger too i think! theres a few good rappers sons rapping on their albums and they sound real good!

and hip hop very popular in ireland? rofl im like one of about 50 people who like hip hop in my town of like 5000 people, thats um 1% , dublin prob has more like 15% like hip hop/rap but that would be the average around ireland id say 10-15%,i listen to a bit of punk but hate rock/metal/mostly everthing else

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I'm sure I'm the only person in my school who listens to Hip-Hop,besides a couple of ganster rap heads.Its nearly all dance and indie rock down here,same in my old school.

Maybe your confusing Hip-Hop with G-Unit?

i say confusing hip hop with 50 cent lol, people like candy shop outta control etc when they are in a club/disco but not generaly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

alan collins aka collie has is own album out supported fifty cent in september he is a talented rapper decent flow as well

only dublin people seem to understand him, i cant understand his accent so he cant release albums out of dublin really so hes got no chance i dont think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Collie Collins

only dublin people seem to understand him, i cant understand his accent so he cant release albums out of dublin really so hes got no chance i dont think

me birds ma is from kerry and i've similar problems so it works both way i suppose... ;)

yeh i dont mean in a bad way its just i can understand americans rapping because they are slower and dont sound like dubs lol but ive heard a few dubs rapping and they've gotta rap slower or do something or else nobody but dubs are gonna be able to understand em, i havent heard cork people rap yet lol that would be funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Collie Collins

ah i know man its a fair enough comment like
    i havent heard cork people rap yet lol that would be funny.

really man? check out www.thegaff.net, a lot of them post there. the likes of Bony, Jaae, Peter the Kid etc or go to www.soundclick.com and look for Dutch Gold Kid & GMC productions, there's a good few of them and i have te say i've no problem understanding them. i've heard emcee's from a lot of counties in ireland without de accent bein a problem, although in saying that i've yet to hear one from kerry..... ;)

Advertisement