Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your mama sucks goats blood!!! Grrrrrr!!!

Options
  • 23-11-2005 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

I'm looking to set up an originals band, in the likes of the wannadies, the magic numbers, hal, Bell X1, even, catchy fast songs, female & male vocals, inventive harmonies, inventive songs and lyrics, not going to be prancing around in lycra but not going to be screaming Death Satan Goats Blood Ugh down the mic either.

Influences....yeah many!!
    Experience....yeah lots!!

Age 26, looking for similar minded souls around the same age too, who are looking to do something similar, serious but want to have a bit laugh along the way, cause the best thing about being in a band is'nt the music, you could make the music on your own in your bedroom, but wheres the fun in that!! its about being in a band, having a laugh , sharing the music, bouncing ideas of each other.

So if ya think you could contribute, the more instruments you play the better, violins cello's , pm me about it!! Age, instrument, whereabouts (i'm in Dublin) maybe influences or anything else!!

Nice,

Later.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 CURLY KAREN

Hi,
    What you're saying sounds very interesting! I don't like extremes, so I feel that it would be great to compromise between group members as to what we want to play. I also like the idea of the band being more of a group of friends, who are in it for the fun. Bands that take themselves way too serious really get on my nerves! I'm about your age, 24, which is important too. I'm going to learn how to play the guitar shortly, but unfortunately, I don't play an instrument just yet.. I only have my voice, which is pretty good, if you don't mind me saying! If you'd like to get in touch, you can contact me on;
    karenvanlancker@hotmail.com

Karen

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

19, rhythm guitar, into blues, country and rock as long as it doesn't suck... think pixies, white stripes....

Strange obsession with 60s pop and melody...kinks, beatles etc...

drumcondra.

Advertisement