Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It only happens to other people

Options
  • 22-11-2005 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭

An attractive 25-year old teacher (hey it's an opinion but check out the picture) has pleaded guilty in the States to 'lewd and lascivious behaviour' with one of her students.

ie she repeatedly shagged a 14 year old boy.

Now I know this probably means that the poor young lady has 'issues' that require a little help to deal with.

And I know that some adolescents mature more quickly than others.

And I know that the boy in question will probably have some issues of his own but.........

.......why does this seem only to happen to other 14 year olds?

My issues at 14 were acne, puniness and uncontrollable gaucheness when confronted with girls.

I might have preferred some 'lewd and lascivious behaviour'

Though maybe not from the nuns.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

I can feel a "If she was a guy she'd be in jail now"* thread coming on... and I'd like to be the first to say it!!
    What a crazy b*tch!!

And lots of things happen to other people.

*(Although in this country ya get away with anything. Ferns for example)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

To place an attractive young woman in that kind of hell hole is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions," Lafave's attorney, John Fitzgibbons, said in July of the possibility of jail time. "I'm not sure she would survive."

LOL. So the US's jails are too nasty and brutish, not only for the rich people but for the beautiful people too.:)
    So if she had looked like the dog or its day old puke she'd have been more likely to end up in the slammer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

she must have rode the judge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

quite the hotty indeed...

Miss Lafave, I forgot my homework again... :(evilgrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Don't know what it is about her, maybe the kinda glazed over look she has in her eyes, but she looks like a serial killer tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

Wicknight wrote:
    Don't know what it is about her, maybe the kinda glazed over look she has in her eyes, but she looks like a serial killer tbh

No. I think its just that she's gone a bit overboard on the creepy waxwork doll look that some American women seem to be into! She'd be prettier with less effort to make herself look "perfect".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement