Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen party in Belfast - recommendations??

Options
  • 22-11-2005 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Organising hen party weekend for my sister in Belfast next June. Just wondering does anyone have any suggestions for places to go. eg: restaurants, nite clubs, wine bars. Heard about the oddesey centre anyone been there and would you recommend it and is Jury's close to it. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

i dunno if these are near the jurys but renshaws and the duke are good if ur lookin for a kinda pub club atmospher!!ive been to the beach club in the odyssey and it is brilliant!!ive had a great nite!!it was a tuesday nite and it was £3 in £2 a drink and £1 a shot!!der was cocktails which i didnt like but u mite do and the music was great!!it was a great mixture and u dont even hav 2go 2 the bar for the shots because there's ppl goin round wit a bottle of cola cubes and glasses!!it was gr8 i highly reccommend it!!!

hope this helps
    fiona xx

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

zara, try this http://www.belfastbar.co.uk/ It a map so you can see where things are in relation to Jury's.

I usually go out in the South part along Botanic Ave, specially Empire bar is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,036 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Doesn't everything close at 01.30 in Belfast?

Dr J wrote:
    Doesn't everything close at 01.30 in Belfast?
    Is this a question, statement or what??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

biko wrote:
    Is this a question, statement or what??

i believe the question mark at the end is a dead givaway. do you have anything to add or are you looking for a row?

• Advertisement

"Originally Posted by Dr J
    Doesn't everything close at 01.30 in Belfast?"
    No, everything doesn't.
    Some places close 11.30, some at 2am, some clubs a bit later.

Advertisement