Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best FAQ ever!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

"If you're attracted to hacking because you don't have a life, that's OK too — at least you won't have trouble concentrating. Maybe you'll get a life later on."

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

"If you can manage to concentrate enough on hacking to be good at it and still have a life, that's fine. This is a lot easier today than it was when I was a newbie in the 1970s; mainstream culture is much friendlier to techno-nerds now. There are even growing numbers of people who realize that hackers are often high-quality lover and spouse material."

Lucky for me my girlfriend is almost as bad as me..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

There are even growing numbers of people who realize that hackers are often high-quality lover and spouse material."

i like it, haahahah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

"Learn how to sing."?!

Heh.

Advertisement