Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remo Armed And Damgerous

Options
  • 22-11-2005 8:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Did anyone else catch Remo Armed And Danerous last nite on ITV 4. This is quite possibly onw of th worst films of the Early 80's. But it still has to be one of my faves. I used to love playing Remo back in trhe day on the playground

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

I loved this movie. It only recently just got released on DVD as "Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins". I think I first saw this when I was about 7 or 8 and it was just one of those films that resonated with me as a kid. When I grew up and saw it again (and could actually appreciate the majesty that is Fred Ward), it just struck me as a dumb actioner with a terrific sense of fun. A perfect afternoon matinee kind of film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Stevee

Remo Williams: You know, Chiun, there are times when I really like you.
    Chiun: Of course. I am Chiun.
    Remo Williams: And there are times when I could really kill you.
    Chiun: Good. We will practice that after dinner.

Advertisement