Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autumn Semester Provisional Exam Timetable January 2006

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

bollock.

hope we can get that Saturday exam changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Mine is terrible they are right beside each other I have 2 saturday exams and they are all at 9.00am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Mine isn't too bad. I have one on the 9th and one on the 10th and then nothing until the 20th. Wish they were all together but it's not the end of the World.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Wahoo first xmas in 4 yrs will be able to enjoy without the looming threat of exams in Jan.. Enjoy... Its a balls having exams in Jan..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

shepthedog wrote:
    Wahoo first xmas in 4 yrs will be able to enjoy without the looming threat of exams in Jan.. Enjoy... Its a balls having exams in Jan..

Oh how mean!! I was tempted to say something along those lines yesterday but I thought it would be horrible!! Poor exam students - best of luck guys!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

440Hz wrote:
    Oh how mean!! I was tempted to say something along those lines yesterday but I thought it would be horrible!! Poor exam students - best of luck guys!

I was waiting for you to say something! :v:

We have 2 days early on, then about 9 days off, then 3 in a row. We're gonna try and get one changed I think

Peteee wrote:
    I was waiting for you to say something! :v:

You must not have a very high opinion of me if you think I would be that mean!
    Im deeply hurt! :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

440Hz wrote:
    You must not have a very high opinion of me if you think I would be that mean!
    Im deeply hurt! :(
    Jaysus yaur offended easily..............eh not.

Nukem wrote:
    Jaysus yaur offended easily..............eh not.

It's cos I'm special! Special in the *special* sense... not <special> :v: :v:

[strike]in_jokes[/strike]

c'mon no, keep it on topic there now. Down with that sort of thing. etc cte ect...

• Advertisement

I fail to see how that is an in-joke! Not like I'm saying anything people can not figure out cos they don't know me! I was just saying how great, kind, considerate <yada yada yada> I am. Gees, can't say anything here anymore without getting the <look_of_death>

I don't know either tbh :confused:

it's been a while since we had an [strike]in_joke[/strike] rant

:v: emot-ssh.gifcrazy.gif

kaimera wrote:
    I don't know either tbh :confused:

it's been a while since we had an [strike]in_joke[/strike] rant

:v: emot-ssh.gifcrazy.gif

So its *them* then... not us! yeah i thought so!

nice emoticons btw, altho someone just got given out to on PI for pointless posts and looks like they will be in trouble so I shouldn't say things like this in case Nukem gets me. We all know he hates me, right>? Sometimes I wonder why people call me paranoid

innocent.gif

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

yeah, I hate you too, seriously!

EDIT: This was wrote while seriously drunk, and I have no recollection of writing this. I wasn't even near my PC at 2:09 (You were still here at that time)

Apologies, but I cant be held resposible for my actions when I cant remember what I did!

Peteee wrote:
    yeah, I hate you too, seriously!

Thanks Peteee, super nice of you tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭budthedub

Ah my timetable isn't up yet...... I'm back home for the weekend, thought I'd be able to get it. I'm livin on campus and can't get into the ul site at all, feckin thomond village

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

PM me you module numbers and il do it for ya!

Advertisement