Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs For Rent Or Lease

Options
  • 21-11-2005 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is any pubs for rent or lease in the midlands area?
    I've just finished up in the pub i was in and need to get something to kinda quickly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MrSinn

anybody???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

erm, you should try to phone some agents etc... none in my locality, but The Ouncel in Johnstown Co Kilkenny could be available...

Cheers danno
    I tried a lot of agents but got no joy!why do you think that place in johnstown is up for letting?does it do much of a trade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Polly19

Um...not sure if its sold yet but theres the Portlaoise Arms in...oviously Portlaoise :P

Thanks polly,i will give that one a call

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Might be a bit far north for you, but had heard recently that 4 or 5 pubs in Ballymahon were up for sale/rent. Whites Acutioneers would probably be a good contact, as he usually knows everything going on in the town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 raymob

hi mr sin or everyone, also looking for a bar or restaurant. own 2 abroad. want to go home.. to ireland let me know if you come across too many and want to offload 1

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

There is 1 in Portarlington lying idle at the moment. The Shamrock I think, up with Matt Dunne estate agent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bbmcguinness

Hey RayMob,

just wondering have you any info on the bar you have abroad. I know someone interested in leasing/buying a bar abroad.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭jon burrows

Hi, I'm interested in starting my own pub buisness. Can anyone tell me what is involved and is a lease a good way to start and what is the profit like while in a lease. Also do you need to have experience in managment or sales or even in pub industry as I have no experience in any of the above, I am just interested in getting out of a job and start running my own show. Any help/direction would be appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 conjen

MrSinn wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is any pubs for rent or lease in the midlands area?
    I've just finished up in the pub i was in and need to get something to kinda quickly

Pub available for rent in Headford, with Dermody Auctioneers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 HORRAITN

raymob wrote: »
    hi mr sin or everyone, also looking for a bar or restaurant. own 2 abroad. want to go home.. to ireland let me know if you come across too many and want to offload 1

Hi, i know a bar and/or restaurant for lease in Edgeworthstown, Co. Longford. If interested I can give you further details

• Registered Users Posts: 2 careylm

Would you be interested in Co Kerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tomas123

Hello,

Contact McCoys Pub Brokers http://www.mccoyspub-brokers.co.uk
    They can help you with pubs for sale, pubs for lease and pub tenancies all over the UK.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

I would like to know some info on how to go about taking on a lease..

Is it generaly a yearly thing starting off? Is it rent up front or pay by the month ect.. Does the licence transfared into my name for the lenght of the lease.. i know there is an trading licenece already on the premises as its currently trading and doing well..

what would it cost to stock up its a nice pub busy at weekends Located in the middle of the country..

how to set up revenue and rates of vat ect, paying staff taxes prsi ect., does the revenue get paid at the end of the year?

idealy i should be talking to an accountant? but no harm getting a feel for it here on the site from other people in the same position :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 alcal

Hi ppl:)i am looking for a pub lease in the cork city and surrounding areas,if anyone knows anywhere or here of anything pls let me know,any help would be great,thanks....

Advertisement