Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

limerick to shannon

Options
  • 20-11-2005 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

starting a new job and just wondering what kind of traffic to be expecting in the morning commuting from the city to shannon,is ivans as bad in the morning as it always was?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,482 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

What part of the city are you coming from?
    What time do you start work at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Ivans hasnt been as bad in the last couple of weeks with the opening of the road wrapping around the back of the newly built Jetland centre

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

im going to be getting the bus,theres for one for quarter to 8,due in at half 8 but a few ppl i know saying that the traffic could be horrendous and ill be lucky to make it in for work at 9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Well they are hardly going to timetable a bus thats been on the go for years completly wrong!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

jackncoke wrote:
    im going to be getting the bus,theres for one for quarter to 8,due in at half 8 but a few ppl i know saying that the traffic could be horrendous and ill be lucky to make it in for work at 9
    Most of the the time this arrives at either 8:20 or 8:50 ... it's one or the other :rolleyes:
    Where are you coming from? Get the bus at Ivans?
    You're bound to sort out a lift soon enough after starting work :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Souness

I get the bus to Shannon and takes no more than 45mins! Traffic coming home is the bitch. Took 40mins from Connagh to O'Connell Street yesterday.

Advertisement