Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modding Question

Options
  • 18-11-2005 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was looking at some of the cases above. Some of them look savage. Anyway I am going to give me old computer a go over, I am going to try and update it and make it look cool. It is a packard bell, I think the ram is about 256 or something like that. Does anyone know of any shops around Dublin where I can get the parts cheap, and I was thinking of getting neon lights for it aswell, any ideas? Does anyone have links for beginners guides to modding computers with ram, hard drives and cases.
    All help is very much appriciated.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Go to maplins or else just order online from elara or komplett, and ya gotta get more ram...

Whats the rest of ur system specs mate?

And whats ur budget....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Peats have a good selection of cases, you can go in see them and get an idea of how big they are. Pics often dont convey just how big some of them are :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Big mabye, but cases in peats are so much more than on the net

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

yeh my advice is dont buy from ireland... too expensive, it still works out cheaper even with shipping to order outside ireland

Advertisement