Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Face ? Re Me Setting up to Use them Help

Options
  • 17-11-2005 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I am a complete dumbo when it comes to anything more technical than opening a tin of beer, so you can help me with the following.

I have a small biz, I am moving to live in Thailand (cheap living, nice weather) . I am going to keep working into Ireland, but do not want customers to know I am out of Ireland.

From referrals on here it looks like Blueface can do the job.

Here is the questions.

1. There is going to be 2 of us in the office in Thailand, and we will be both using the phone at the same time. We have high quality Broadband. I believe with blue face, both of us can use the phone at same time, if we buy a piece of hardware off blueface?

2. what hardware is best? see we want to use headsets?

3. I think, I can transfer my irish business mumber to blueface? if I can, so if some right the number i have, we can answer in thailand, and the while say my co worked is on an outbound call?

4. what head set would be best for this hardware device? for example would a plantronics digital skype head set be good?

5. any other info help??

Thanks lads.

G

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

E-mail Blueface...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Yup, email them.. also confirm that they will give you a geopgraphical number (01) without a physical presence in the country, because AFAIK that is against the usage policy for geographic numbers. I can't think ComReg will be pounding down their door, but just make sure that BlueFace will do that for you.

.cg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Millionaire

hi lads

yes have been email them, but answerer are not 100% clear and a wee bit techie for me.

so I was hoping to bounce of some of you lads you have experiencein this area to spell it out to me in lay mans terms.

thanks

g

Advertisement