Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Josh Ritter

Options
  • 17-11-2005 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

Is anyone into Josh Ritters style of Music?? I saw him live at Oxegen there was a very small crowd <hge clashed with the Killers> but it was a deadly gig very very enjoyable!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Go to Kathleen Edwards tonight in The Village if you like Ritter.... she supported him last year and is fantastic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Mina Loy

yep MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ive seen em 2-3 times, last time in vicar street on 16th dec last year. fn amazing. if you like him youll love willy mason. josh rules. damnit and he looks like a cherub :) HE RULES!

end.

golden age of radio is my favourite choon btw :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

He's quality alright. love that tan suit!
    he has a new song for download on his website, thin blue flame. its bleedin epic. also would love to get my hands on his cover of blame it on the tetons by modest mouse.

i was his first friend on his myspace..buahuaha :D he wears frilly shirts!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭hada

have met josh a few times now. got chatting with him about music, life and well love.. he he.. well sort of!..

He's a great guy, who's lyrics are just sublime. Nicest guy in music if you ask me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Met him myself at Lisoonvarna '03 seemed a nice down to earth guy alright!!

and sexy not to mentions..hjahahaaha

K ill stop now as I know youre all male heeeeeeeeeee:o

Advertisement