Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roll on plaster

Options
  • 17-11-2005 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Has anybody used this product yet. Does it do exactly as it say's on the tin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭JimmySmith

people have said here that they have bought it several times and that they would post back after they used it, but i havent seen anyone post back yet.
    ~I guess its prob not as easy to use as people think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi,

There is a recent post that describes the product as similar to heavy paint, I think the person who posted was not impressed with the product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭JimmySmith

Just used it.
    Well its rubbish.
    Your wall needs to be completely flat before you start so dont even think of using it as a replacement for patching up your wall in the first place.
    Second it dires way too fast. There are so many streaks in it the wall is 100 times worse than when i started.
    Also, it is just like heavy paint. But does not dry smooth.
    I have plastered before and this product is a lot harder than using proper skim coat.

A big 0/10 from me for this. Should be under Rip-off ireland

Advertisement