Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann stop

Options
  • 16-11-2005 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Where does Dublin bus stop/pick up in Limerick?
    Ok, bus station is obvious, but I need to go to UL. Bus Eireann timetables show stop at The Hurler's. Is it anywhere close to UL? Where is that on map (street names), or relating to other landmarks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

coming back from dublin last sunday, the bus from dublin stopped at the local bus stop near UL.

you could ask over at the UL board as I have only gotten the limerick-dublin bus once or twice
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=500

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Hurlers is pretty close to UL, maybe 10-15 minute walk? I know this sounds idiotic but the easiest way is just ask directions when you get off the bus, there's a few shops to ask in.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

It's closer to UL than to town (i.e. Hurler's is approx 10mins walk from the Uni)..so yes. IIRC-it's on the Dublin Rd. + you cannae miss it really..you'll know what i mean when you see it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭MicS

Thanks for answers. I know where the UL is, been there few times, but used a bus from city centre. I just don't know where hurler's is. Ok, if it is on Dublin Rd, I know where Castletroy Shopping centre, Milford Road and Singland Motors are. Where is it relative to these places? I know it sounds stupid, maybe I have seen hurler's or that bus stop many times. I just cannot remember it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭chubba1984

the hurlers is about 200 yds from Castletroy shopping centre towards Limerick city on the other side of the road. It's hard to miss it. And as Amazotheamazing has already pointed out the easiest thin to do is ask for directions from there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement