Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access: Pharoah, Codename: 13

Options
  • 16-11-2005 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭

I'm a big Pharoah Monch fan. internal affairs is a must have album for any hip-hop fan. And the Organised Confusion albums are quality too. He drops some hot verses on the 1st Lyricist Lounge album too. Only problem is i've been hearing about a new album for an age now, does anyone have any info on it, possible release date, title, etc....:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Last I heard he was going to be signed to Shady Records. I know he was over in London about a month back doing a show, so he's still working away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

I'm a big Pharoah Monch fan. internal affairs is a must have album for any hip-hop fan. And the Organised Confusion albums are quality too. He drops some hot verses on the 1st Lyricist Lounge album too. Only problem is i've been hearing about a new album for an age now, does anyone have any info on it, possible release date, title, etc....:confused::confused:
    really?

ive always liked pharohes stuff, crazy lyrical style! but i cant get any tracklistings or the albums themselves, can u sort me out?

he hasnt signed to a label officaily yet (or so i last heard) but theres loads of rumours about a new album, he hasnt said anything its just alot of net hype at the moment, people think he mite not have another chance if this album doesnt do well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Pen0s,

Internal affairs is pretty hard to find these days, haven't seen it in any shops around dublin in quite a while. you'll probably pick up a copy on ebay or amazon, might have to come from the US though. Track List is:

1: Intro
    2: Behind Closed Doors
    3: Queens
    4: Rape
    5: Simon Says
    6: Official
    7: Hell
    8: No Mercy (a personal fave)
    9: Right Here
    10: The Next Sh*t
    11: Tha Ass
    12: The Light
    13: God Send
    14: The Truth
    15: Simon Says (Remix)

With Organized Konfusion,
    Album : Organized Konfusion

1: Fudge Funk
    2: Fudge Pudge
    3: Walk Into the Sun
    4: Releasing Hypnotical Gases
    5: Audience Pleasers
    6: Juminez Criqueta
    7: Prisoners of War
    8: The Rough SIde of Town
    9: Organized Konfusion
    10: P.S. 48
    11: Roosevelt Franklin
    12: Who Stole MyLast Piece of Chicken (Remix)
    13: Open Your Eyes
    14: Intro
    15: Who Stole My Last Piece of Chicken

Album: Stress: The Extinction Agenda

1: Intro
    2: Stress
    3: The Extinction Agenda
    4: Thirteen
    5: Black Sunday
    6: Drop Bombs
    7: Bring It On
    8: Why
    9: Let's Organize
    10: 3-2-1
    11: Keep it Koming
    12: Stray Bullet
    13: Maintain

Picked up those two in HMV on Grafton Street of all places. They have a 3rd album released around 1997 called "Equinox" I think its fairly hard to come by and don't have it, so don't track listing, you'll probably find it on the web easily enough though.

He appears on a few compilations too, i especially like his rhymes on cd 1 of the first Lyricist Lounge album, its the last track "Live From the D.J. Stretch Armstrong Show" with Pharoah, Common, Black Thought and Absolute.

You'll find him on the Soundbombing compilations and a few other places too. Hope that provides some help. And if anyone else knows of any more of his sh*t could they let me know

Advertisement