Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WolfParade Sold Out!!

Options
  • 16-11-2005 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

I can't believe it. The whelans gig has already sold out?? I didn't think they would sell out until maybe that night! I'm so pi**ed I didn't get a ticket. Anyone wanna sell me a pair of tickets? I'll pay €40

Who's going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭dalk

phew.. thank feck i got my tickets :D

Suppose its not that surprising. The band is being hyped to the max...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭HarryHoudini

Got a pair of tickets a week ago. I was surprised I even managed to get a couple then. Its on in Whelans, which only holds a small number of people, of course its going to sell out pretty quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

And The Strutts will be supporting them on the 27th. You can listen to The Strutts at http://artists.cpu.ie/bands/682/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

bollocks, no way?!

If I can't get ID in time and get turned away, my ticket will go to whoever looks the most desperate outside the door.

Free, cos it's better karma that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭McFiddler

Karlusss wrote:
    If I can't get ID in time and get turned away, my ticket will go to whoever looks the most desperate outside the door.

Free, cos it's better karma that way.

Well I reckon I might go anyway and see if I can work something out. I'm about 6ft 1 with dark brown hair. If you don't get in and you see me outside I'll buy your ticket off you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Thread encourages touting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement