Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone do pinouts here ?

Options
  • 16-11-2005 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

I need a cable made, can anyone sort me out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

you may already be familiar with these guys, but if not:

All Cables: http://www.one-source.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭techie_2006

they make cables to order, sorry I should have mentioned that!

give em a call

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

allcables on cork st. have and make up cables too.

the image on the other link lists more than 4 wires and the word Phone, - most phone interfaces I've seen have electronics in the cable and the connectors are very difficult to find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭techie_2006

allcables on cork st. have and make up cables too.

the image on the other link lists more than 4 wires and the word Phone, - most phone interfaces I've seen have electronics in the cable and the connectors are very difficult to find.
    Yeah spot on it's for the Nec 343i, I'm working on unlocking it. Just need the cable made.

• Advertisement

that's ment to be All Cable's website BTW

Advertisement