Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian

Options
  • 15-11-2005 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I was just listening to the kasabian album there for the first time in about 4 months and just remembered how much i like them. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of similar bands? I know everyone goes on about primal scream and the stone roses but they dont really sound like either in my opinion. There is more of a pscadelic sound to them if thats how you spell the word.

It sends shivers down my spine and sends me into a kind of dream like surreal state. Its very strange but i love it. Other music which has this effect are ravi shankar and some dance records but kasabian are outstanding.

Does anyone else know what i mean??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,012 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

dont think there is many more like them, but in my opinion a band called Oceansize come close, as far as i remember......il probably go and listen to oceansize now for the first time in 4 months and it wont be like i remember :D efflorese was the name of the album i think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

There a class act alright!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

Yeah i love them. They don't get enough attention. That album is great.

Advertisement