Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Crush

Options
  • 14-11-2005 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I know this is kind of an old movie, but I was just wondering if anyone had seen this movie and what you thought of it. A lot of people I know enjoyed it, especially if they are into surfing and all that, but I've also heard people say that the acting was bad, no plot, etc. etc...

I've seen this movie and have to agree that if you don't like surfing, the movie might be a little boring... I guess I was just wondering... :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I watched this and enjoyed watching Kate Bosworth in a wet suit. Can't remember much else about the film to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 darbyogill

I had no interest in seeing it, but ended up really enjoying it. a good, fun spunky "girl power" sort of movie that a boy can easily enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

If you like surfing movies, try "Blue Juice". Well apparently its sgot surfing in it, personally all I can remember is Catherine Zeta Jones getting her kit off. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

Yeah, I had no interest in seeing it either, but I thought it was an ok movie.

"Blue Juice"... never heard of it, but I'll check it out!! Thanks!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Horrible movie :o , really really bad :o . If you like surfing watch The Endless summer :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Only if Alba loses the bikini, which I haven't heard she does, so I probably won't see it. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

Wow, I haven't heard of any of these surfing movies... Thanks for the suggestions!! :D

Advertisement