Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tara Rituals of Protection

Options
  • 14-11-2005 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭

We've had a few announcements of these. From now on I'm letting Con use this thread to post announcements of these rituals as new one's are planned, since they are all essentially similar in purpose etc. to each other and they've been okayed as announcements here.
    ConConnor wrote:
    The next "Ritual of Protection" for and on Tara will be on the Full Moon, Wednesday, 16th of November, five days before the Sun enters Sagittarius. We will start our sacred fire by 8ish and finish by ten. Meet on the gravel patch beside the Rath of the Synods at 8pm. We will use our native Celtic Irish language during this ceremony with explanations in English. All are welcome to attend this free and open ritual ceremony on Tara. You don't have to be a 'druid' to attend - if you just want to help Save Tara then your support is very welcome. more at http://www.druidschool.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ConConnor

The next "Ritual of Protection" for and on Tara will be on the Full Moon, Saturday, 14th of January, six days before the Sun enters Aquarius. We will start our sacred fire by 8ish and finish by ten. Dress in layers and meet on the gravel patch beside the Rath of the Synods at 8pm. We will use our native Celtic Irish language during this ceremony with explanations in English. All are welcome to attend this free and open ritual ceremony on and for Tara.
    You don't have to be a 'druid' to attend - if you just want to help Save Tara then your support is very welcome. more at http://www.druidschool.com

TG4 have recorded a piece on our activities at Lunar Samhain. It features my daughter Jessica and many face painted Druids, student druids and friends and has an interview with myself in Irish. There are some nice aerial shots of Tara and of our sacred firebox on Tlachtga and again on Tara. I made their permission to record our ceremonies dependant on including my position on the forced troll road through the high valley between Tara and Skryne. Today I saw the final edit and gave my approval. You can see this footage at "An Tauth Nua" on Thursday, the 12th of Jan at 8pm and again on Sunday, the 15th of Jan at 8:30pm. Give them your feedback - it will encourage them to further break the reporting blockade of the "corrupt government".

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

That's this saturday folks, come along and bring a friend or three. :)

The next “Ritual of Protection” for and on Tara will be on the Full Moon, Monday, 13th of February, six days before the Sun enters Pisces. We will start our sacred fire by 8ish and finish by ten. Dress in layers and meet on the gravel patch beside the Rath of the Synods at 8pm. We will use our native Celtic Irish language during this ceremony with explanations in English. All are welcome to attend this free and open ritual ceremony on and for Tara.

The next “Ritual of Protection” for and on Tara will be on the Full Moon, Monday, 13th of February, six days before the Sun enters Pisces. We will start our sacred fire by 8ish and finish by ten. Dress in layers and meet on the gravel patch beside the Rath of the Synods at 8pm. We will use our native Celtic Irish language during this ceremony with explanations in English. All are welcome to attend this free and open ritual ceremony on and for Tara.

The next “Ritual of Protection” for and on Tara will be on the Full Moon, Tuesday, 14th of March, six days before the Sun enters Aries. We will start our sacred fire by 8ish and finish by ten. Dress in layers and meet on the gravel patch beside the Rath of the Synods at 8pm. We will use our native Celtic Irish language during this ceremony with explanations in English. All are welcome to attend this free and open ritual ceremony on and for Tara. The battle is for Tara but the ‘War’ is for freedom and our Celtic Culture.

Our Ceremony for the Spring Equinox will take place at noon on the hill of Summerhill on Monday, 20th of March. As at the Autumnal Equinox - the Sun rises over Lambay Volcano making an Alignment to Summerhill and Knockastia (just south of Uisneach). This sunbeam also lights up the inside of the Stone Age Cairns called Knowth Cairn ‘T’ at Loughcrew / Hill of the Witches / Sliabh na Callighe. Student Druids and members welcome to attend this ritual – please inquire.

More details at http://www.druidschool.com/site/1030100/page/788482

• Advertisement
Advertisement