Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another film ID thread (sci-fi)

Options
  • 13-11-2005 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭

I remember seeing a film on FilmFour sometime last year (must have been during one of their free view weekends).

It was a sci-fi I think. About some guy who gets a job, and starts attending all these seminars. Then he's told that his new employers do all these experiments on the people attending the seminars, but none of them can ever remember it because of some kind of mind control.

The next time he goes to a seminar, he sees his employers putting all kinds of instruments on the heads of the audience, etc, and he's trying to pretend he can't see what they're doing. He employers then tell him a different story and he doesn't know who to trust?

That's about all I can remember, a bit vague maybe.

Anyone know what film I'm on about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

Cypher by any chance?

i've seen the film you are talking about i just can't remember it all that well..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Its Cypher for sure. Lucy Liu is in it. Not a bad film.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Yeah that's the one! Thanks.

It was all right, terrible ending though.

Advertisement