Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of Mossberg mariner?

Options
  • 13-11-2005 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭

As stated, anyone have a rough idea what a Mossy mariner will cost?
    I have always wanted one the finish is perfect for this country...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Appx 450 /500 E last time I looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Thanks Claregunner, for that
    Are they reasonably common, or are they percieved to be non-sporting type guns?

Mossy is common enough.Just to get it in chrome,SS or marine coate is abit out of the ordinary.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Like this?

HAHA.Nice if you can get it!Doubt you would get a liscense for a 12/18in barrel shotgun.Try maybe it as a "shot pistol"??If you get a rifled barrel.

• Advertisement

I wasn't exactly thinking of the Police issue Mariner but yes the same finish.
    What is the story on magazine size? do they have to be crimped down to 3 cartridges or so?
    I only ask because a guy with a Beretta Semi-auto has his mag crimped to 3 rounds.

Yes,you can get larger mag capacity.Just solong as you dont go game hunting with it.wildlife act of 1976 prohibits more than 3 shots.So put a wooden dowel in your mag to restrict it to three shots,and remove it when you go vermin,or practical shotgunning.

Ta for that.
    Great knowledge resource this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

If anyone is seeking a full chrome/stainless finish mossberg mariner pump, I located one at the weekend 2nd hand for sale with a dealer.
    It has the full length extension magazine and a 'unique' length barrel........
    If anyone wants any further info on where to find it PM me.

Advertisement