Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin Megastores Limerick

Options
  • 13-11-2005 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭

hear its defo going in the cresent and is going to be very big.. was looking at the virgin careers website but they don't have the limerick store listed (opening december 1st) tried all the irishjobs websites but they were no help.. did anyone see anything in the post or leader lately?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

How do u know it will be really big? It looks like there isnt enough room in that new section!

Yeah, the jobs where advertised about a month ago, ur too late i'd say, sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

When the new stores move in what will be the size of the Crescent? it must be one of the biggest outside the Dublin area. when is the store opening?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭1huge1

mysterious wrote:
    When the new stores move in what will be the size of the Crescent? it must be one of the biggest outside the Dublin area. when is the store opening?
    ive only ever been to one and that was at the end of patrick street in cork and i have to say it was huge!!! i hope they bring it to the cresent becuase the new part seem to be mostly womans clothes stores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

Their jobs in the Crescent are all filled now, were advertised ages back. Where did you hear it was opening Dec 1st??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

my dad was in cork and was in the VM down there.. and brought back the instore brochure thing., said new store in limerick opening december 1st

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

I can't wait to see the new shops including virgin megastore, don't mean to jump rhe subject but could'nt they knock the 1970's style brick sections and rebuild it to the same as the rest of the shopping centre and this will make the tesco store bigger as its very small...

it does look a bit weird from the outside, now with the newer bbit added onto it?:confused:

mysterious wrote:
    could'nt they knock the 1970's style brick sections and rebuild it to the same as the rest of the shopping centre and this will make the tesco store bigger as its very small...

Ya, I'm sure they could ... if they had like a billon to be playing around with! So what, get all the shops out, tear down the building, re build and ask the shops back! hmmm.... I'm guessing ur a politician!!

it dosnt look that bad from the outside
    and i was there today and theyve really updated the old part of the cresent loads of new shops
    and carphone warhouse is opening very soon they've all the stuff in there already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

The cresent will be going all the way to patrickswell in 5 years i reckon
    that place has gone completely nuts
    every time i go out there, they have a new wing put on the place
    insane

... I'm guessing your not there very often so!

Well they always owned the land they are using... its just before it was fields! So the likelyhood of them tear down houses for the SC is unlikely!

• Advertisement

ya its used as much space as possible only way is up which is preetu unlikely
    or maybe underground shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

1huge1 wrote:
    ya its used as much space as possible only way is up which is preetu unlikely
    or maybe underground shops

or more floors... but that woule be unlikely

Advertisement