Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lurcher bounds in

Options
  • 13-11-2005 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi everyone.

Just found this forum thingy so I decided to come in and have a natter or three. I'm Brian from County Tipp., and I see a few names I know from elsewhere.

I got into Wicca in 1989/90 and learnt in an English Coven but moved to Ireland before I was initiated. That was put right later by the Farrars. However, I found that Wicca didn't suit me in an Irish environment and sought a more local form of Paganism. I'm still looking but also working out what I can from local customs and traditions. I would call myself a bogstandard Pagan but when pressed to put a name on it I call it Golden Paganism as it is what suits my area of the Golden Vale. As such I respect the local "Old Ones", Crom Dubh, Ainé, Grianne and another.

I came across the Irish Traditional Witchcraft group on Yahoo and their style of magic exactly suited me. I now host their forum on my webspace.

I am not noticeably fluffy but I have been known to indulge in Rabbit stew from time to time.

Brian

Advertisement