Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Attention and Memory Study urgently needs volunteers

• 11-11-2005 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Are you interested in participating in a study of the genetics of memory and attention? If so, we urgently need your help.

Men and women between the ages of 30 and 60 are urgently needed for a research study located in Trinity College Dublin.

Your participation will involve a single assessment of your memory and attention by a psychologist. Travel expenses will be compensated.

Eligible participants must have no history of head injury, epilepsy or psychosis.

Please contact Judy at 01-6083272 or email tcdmemorystudy@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

i don't think it's a good idea to post up your private details. your better off getting people to pm you then post up your landline/ email address.

im a tcd student myself and i did 2 of the psychological tests before in aras an phiarsigh. if your interested in psychology they're certainly worth your while going to. sometimes they also pay volunteers 10eur or so to participate!

you may also want to post down in fs shop under "wanted services".

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Yes, these tests are worth doing even if just to see what psychology is really about as well as help someone with their research. Plus it's a good conversation starter in the pub:

"So I went to my psychologist today..."

Advertisement