Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any body doing 2nd Yr History????

Options
  • 10-11-2005 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi just wondering is there any 2nd year history students online?
    Id like to get a bit of feed back on what ye think of the course? im doing Lederers early modern Europe course (obviously) and American History Survey.

I Cant say i Like Lederers course at all, im finding it very hard. Theres too much in it and a lot of what he does in class goes way over my head. and as for tutorials this year- ours is very poor.

Any one else think this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Mr. Lederer sure is one of a kind. At least he was last year when I had him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭brian crackout

yea he sure is! i dunno if any one else thinks this but to me he comes across as being quite arrogant. and you'd almost get the impression that he wants to make the course as difficult as possible for everyone. i cant imagine what kind of exam hes gonna throw at us in january!

Advertisement