Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cordless Voip handset

Options
  • 10-11-2005 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Heya,

Im looking for a cordless VoIP phone for use in an office. I dont think I can use a ATA box since there isnt a spare network point and the admins would probably not like me using it for a ATA anyway. Cordless is needed so I dont annoy others in the office while on the phone (can take the phone into corridor etc...)

Im very new to the VoIP area thus not all too clued in on what protocols to use. While it would be used initially on skype I would like to get a blueface account in order to get an actual dial-in number (but that is not essential at the start).

So looking for a cordless (not wireless) phone, preferably that would stick into a usb on my office pc and will use a few different VoIP protocols.

Seen this but not sure if its exactly what I need (confused by the protocol options)

Help much appreciated.

Advertisement