Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Brown at Oxegen '05?

Options
  • 10-11-2005 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

What'd ye think?? It was a major highlight for me despite the unnatural heat!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

Yeah, theer was mayhem outside the tent when it started, I was getting crushed by the force against the barrier so they had to take it down and let everyone in. It was really good though, great to see him and a welcome change from the heavy rock headliners outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭BME

he is the man. that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

He sure is!!! I Avoided the main stage as much as possible, i.e. i went to Josh Ritter over the Killers <whom i hate with an unbelievable passion>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I didn't go! I would have loved to see the hardest working man in show buisness perform live. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

I was right up the front for it and it was brilliant. The heat was unnatural but there was a fella at the front spraying water out of a hose.... it was lovely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

He didn't play for very long did he?
    He didn't stay until the end even.
    Well I suppose he is in his 70s. He put on a good show anyway.

Advertisement