Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboarder/Electro freak needed for music project

Options
  • 09-11-2005 8:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a keyboarder/electr freak who would like to work with me on cool tracks. Influences: Kraftwerk, Royksopp, Moby ... Own equipment needed.

Original Thread of mine from 5th November

Female singer wanted for Electronic Duo

Female singer wanted to resurrect Digital Dreams, who had indie - charts success in the early to mid nineties.

Digital Dreams - German Groove (1990)
    Opening track "3002" was used for a C-64 game
    "3002" was used for a short film
    "Goucho" was released as part of a sampler in 5 countries
    The German Groove reached # 16 at the DRMV charts

Digital Dreams - Hitech Systems (1994)
    "Hitech Systems" peaked at # 4 at the DRMV charts
    Digital Dreams ranked among the top ten bands in the Frankfurt Area

Digital Dreams - Vesicula (1996)
    Digital Dreams performed material from the album in front of 6000 people
    The album was co-produced by Frank M. who wrote songs for George McCrae and Johnny Logan

check www.tj-music.com for info

As you can see on the website, my solo CDs also ranked high in the indie - charts. Now I feel it is time to resurrect Digital Dreams.

Are you in? drop me an email: t.janak@gmx.de

Digital Dreams on the radio: 11.11.05 "TJs music special" @ Liber8FM on 107,3FM (Dublin 8 and beyond)

Only experienced singers willing to really make it. I am thinking of a more Moby, Lamb, Faithless style this time around.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

hey TJ man. Id be into some online colab if youre into it.
    Cant really do much more than that right now coz my health is ****ed and other ****ty circumstances.

I also suck at playing keyboard live. Ive only been doin it about a year so eh..
    You can check out some of my **** here: www.womoma.com - tis my brothers portfolio site but I did the backing tracks. [click change background to load a new tune and try not to laugh at track 3 please - it was his idea, kinda reminds me of marching gnomes or something]

So eh yeah I cant like join a band but if you wanna just mess around with some mixes, share feedback etc hit me up. Oh I also like Royksopp etc, also stuff like Goldfrapp, Go Team, The Kinfe, Zoot Woman, etc. Oh and I do actually like some poppy accessable stuff like Lemon Jelly, St Etienne, Magnet, and I think Boyzone are great. Ok kiddin about Boyzone.

Either way good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

Who is up for forming a 21st century ass kicking pop duo/trio with electronic influences?

Advertisement