Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project_racist comments

Options
  • 09-11-2005 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hello,
    I am a media student doing a project on racism. I would like to ask what are the worst racist comments you have heard, either directed to you or to others?

If you do not want to display them publicly, pm me. It would be of great help to me in my project.
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Paul_D

Lainer wrote:
    Hello,
    I am a media student doing a project on racism. I would like to ask what are the worst racist comments you have heard, either directed to you or to others?

If you do not want to display them publicly, pm me. It would be of great help to me in my project.
    thanks!

read this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=316511

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Humour. :rolleyes:

As for a racist comment, that I heard of..
    (Working as a Tech. Support agent for UK and Irish customers: a customer said to an agent something very close to "..yeah, my name is Cromwell. That's a name you won't forget too soon. It's a shame he didn't get rid of the rest of you."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Paul_D wrote:

Eh.. what's that got to do with racism?

Advertisement