Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London - who wants to form a band?

Options
  • 07-11-2005 3:04pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm 24, sing & play guitar for the past 10 years or so. Anyone here a musician based around London? I'm on the eastern edge of zone 1. Interested in most music... play rock / leaning towards metal.... but some accoustic too.

I presume here would be a better place to post than the music forum.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ParisGuy

I have a friend who is in London rigth now... I know he is looking for people to open a band. PM me with your email and I will contact you both....

Cheers...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Ok cool, PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ParisGuy

PM for you to... Good luck...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

anyone else interested in making some music?

Advertisement