Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How is it

Options
  • 07-11-2005 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

that I have trouble doing an hour of study a night at college, when I was used to doing around 3 hours of homework/study when at school?
    This is I'm sure something that concerns everyone, unless everyone is lying when asked about the study they do!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

i'm the opposite to be honest. In school i hated anything that wasn't business or science and never did much study, i just couldn't see the point where as in college i'm much more willing to do some study even after a longer day than i'd ever have in school....maybe it's just you :confused:

do you enjoy your course??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

synchro wrote:
    that I have trouble doing an hour of study a night at college, when I was used to doing around 3 hours of homework/study when at school?
    This is I'm sure something that concerns everyone, unless everyone is lying when asked about the study they do!

I supose its cos theres no one chasing after you to do the work..its up to you. College is so laid back :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

thats it, its up to you to do the work, the lecturers could say well read this/that ill not make you do it, but its up to you, ultimately your the one sitting the exam, not me! that used to wreck my head in 1st yr, but i got my head round it, cos i got a bit of a scare failing CAs in the first sem, and id never failed a test b4 :eek:

Advertisement