Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice media Case/Gaming

Options
  • 06-11-2005 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

I am going to buy a 3400+ Mainly to be used as a Media pc, And few games,
    I want to spend between 100-135 on a case, Nice Small one?
    Anyone have any advice?ON what and where to get?I was looking at the HTPC cases on Komplett.No really to gone on what they have?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Try www.pixmania.com - thay have some nice cases

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

being honest way to much hassle to send my driving lis and credit card statement etc....any other good ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

overclockers.co.uk and overclock.co.uk have some nice ones...

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

I've ordered of pixmaina before and never had to submit anything like that before.....

Strange

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

being honest way to much hassle to send my driving lis and credit card statement etc....any other good ones.

Huh :confused: , iv never done this before when buying from them. The delivery is also only 10euro :).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Huh :confused: , iv never done this before when buying from them. The delivery is also only 10euro :).

i did when i bought a video camera. i think if the value is over an amout they demand that. if you do choose to send the details...i would contact them immediately as they didnt match my order and the info for a few days...just a tip.

Advertisement